House / Villa :
Gross Area: 15700 (sq.ft.) | Saleable Area:
- Colonial Charm House
- Situated in the New Territories near the Chinese border it offers easy access to the Special Economic Region of Shenzhen, the Fanling Gold Club and is still only a 45 minutes drive away from Central, Hong Kong. The entire property offers magnificent, tranquil greenery and lake views. The Estate comprises a grand, colonial two story residence, a guest house with four ensuite bedrooms and domestic servants' quarters.
- Garden size over 80,000sq.ft. Principal features of the park are planted and layed out like an Imperial Chinese garden, including a stone bridge, a gallery along the lake, a Ceremonial Hall, a two story principal pavillion in the style of the Qing Dynasty as well as some smaller pavillions.
- A long stone tiled terrace offers great views of the "Ng Tung" river which runs banquet settings, performances or cocktail receptions.
- The main residence has porticoe style balconies on two sides running along the upper floor which can be accessed by two of the bedrooms. The along the ground floor with access to the inner courtyard.
- Along the park side o the house are two podium level terraces within beautiful tranquil greenery views. - STEPS_HK_272463