Unit / Flat / Apartment :
Gross Area: 2196 (sq.ft.) | Saleable Area:
Ref# : S27126486
- Unique family apartment with an expansive terrace and garden (2800 sq ft).
- Ideally located in Sheung Wan, within a short stroll to the MTR, all the convenient stores and small typical shops of Sheung Wan.
- Beautifully renovated apartment by a French interior designer, extended with wide French doors leading off the wrap-around terrace.
- This 2000 sq ft apartment features grey bare concrete walls paired with grey oak wooden flooring.
- Furniture is upon negotiation.
- Spacious living and dining room is extended and lighted up with the terrace and two skylights (using unbreakable glass) on each side of the living room.
- Cozy master bedroom enjoys direct access to the wrap-around terrace, as all the other bedrooms. Master bedroom segues into the walk-in closet and the ensuite bathroom which comes with a large bathtub, a standing shower and two basin areas.
- Fully equipped kitchen is open plan to the living room. There are lots of oak wooden counter top and top notch appliances including Siemens induction hob, Roblin hood and a Vintech wine cellar. All appliances are built in and fully integrated. The sink can be concealed by sliding folding metal doors.
- Similar metal panels lie on each side of the wall and provide access to the second bedroom, its ensuite bathroom and the guest powder room.
- Then come the third and fourth bedrooms separated from each other by a large sliding metal door that can be left open, and the guest bathroom fitted with a combined bathtub and ceiling shower.
- A separate utility area, equipped with Miele washing machine and dryer, has direct access to the back terrace and a helper’s room.
- Double glazing and lighting is on dimmer system with pre-set function (Lutron).
- Also equipped with a concealed home cinema (screen and projector concealed inside ceiling) and Bose sound system everywhere in the flat controlled by ipad Creston application, Wi-Fi relay are also placed all around the unit.
- Amazing 2800 sq ft terrace obscured from view by retractable awnings and tall bamboo trees at the back.
- Private terrace is equipped with a teak-decked space for the lounge and dining areas and a real garden, with a concrete bar provided with BBQ and fridge, a concrete dining table, a lighting system and Bose speakers.
- The back of the terrace is covered with a refreshing grass area.