- Translate to English
- Übersetzen auf Deutsch
- 한국어 번역
- Traduire vers français
- Vertalen naar het Nederlands
- Traduci in italiano
- Traduire vers français
- Перевести на русский
- Traducir al español
- Translate bahasa inggris
- Terjemahkan ke Bahasa Indonesia
Developed by Orando Realty Sdn Bhd Lavile is a mixed-use development located near the Kuala Lumpur’s new Central Business District and International Financial District, TRX.
With a gross development value of RM1.8 billion, Lavile KL will offer a total of 1,278 units in four blocks and 35 retail units on a 3.79-acre freehold parcel. Towers A1, A2 and B have been launched while the final block, Tower C, is currently open for registration.
The name “Lavile” is inspired by the French word “La Ville”, which means “The City”. This is due to the project’s proximity to the Kuala Lumpur city centre.
The units will have built-ups of 750 to 1,067 sq ft, with 1 to 3 bedrooms. Lavile KL first phase is scheduled for completion by mid 2021.
The shared facilities include an infinity lap pool, a barbecue area, children’s play area, basketball court, badminton hall and roof garden.
Amenities in the area include the Prince Court Medical Centre, Hospital Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, AEON Cheras, IKEA Cheras, MyTOWN Shopping Centre, Cheras police headquarters, UCSI University and Cempaka International School.
In terms of connectivity, the development has direct access to the Maluri light rail transit and mass rapid transit interchange station through Aeon Maluri. It is also easily accessible via the Sungai Besi Highway, North-South Expressway, Maju Expressway, Middle Ring Road 2, Jalan Tun Razak, Jalan Loke Yew, Jalan Cheras, Jalan Peel and Jalan Jejaka.
Estimated Completion Date: 2021 - 2022
Unit size from 750 sq.ft to 1,067 sq.ft
Unit type from 2 to 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
1) The above listing(s) are The above listing is in respect of overseas uncompleted property development(s). Purchasing uncompleted properties situated outside Hong Kong is complicated and carries additional risks. You are advised to review all relevant information and documents carefully before making a purchase decision. If in doubt, please seek independent professional advice before making a purchase decision.
2) The property agent represents and warrants that it is not licensed to deal with any property situated in Hong Kong and hence is not regulated by the Estate Agents Authority.
Aperçu du projet
- Type de propriété Appartement
- Année de construction 0
- Adresse Lot 807,808,809, Lorong Peel, Taman Maluri , Cheras, Kuala Lumpur 55100
- Intérieur meublé
- Système d'alarme
- Club house
- Espace barbecue
- Terrain de badminton
- Piscine extérieure
- Salle de jeux
- Piste de jogging
- Piscine intérieure
- Pont de réception
- Accès handicapés
- Dessus de toit