City Gardens is a trophy development at the heart of a major new master-planned community on the doorstep to Manchester’s business district.
City Gardens marks the third phase of a wider regeneration master-plan for Manchester’s City Centre area, providing great opportunities for investors and homeowners alike. Across the 10 storeys of living space, this development is composed of 86 unique apartments and is complimented by an eight floor communal garden with barbeque and picnic areas.
The unique Manchester development is composed of one bed, two bed and three bed triplex penthouses with allocated private gardens and terraces, perfectly located in this new city centre community.
Manchester is an outstanding location for this innovative development considering it is the largest economy outside of London. Its population is growing at three times the pace of the national average, making high-end city living even more desireable by a lot of well-paid workers.
- Assured 2 year 7% net return
- Luxury apartments from £170,000
- 50% supplemented stamp duty
- 125 years leasehold
- Located in sought after Castlefield area
- Completion from QTR 1/2 2018
- 5 minutes’ stroll to The Bridgewater Canal Basin with its waterside bars, restaurants and market
- 5 minutes’ walk to Cornbrook Metrolink station and access to the cross city tram network to Manchester Victoria
- 6 minutes to Manchester Piccadilly by rail from nearby Deansgate station
- 10 minutes’ walk to University of Manchester
Andy Sprowell is the Managing Director of BuyAssociation Marketplace offering a unique approach by simplifying international property buying for the global market. The firm offers all-round service for developers, agents and buyers alike, everything delivered out of one hand, including a transparent and clean buying process.
>> Read more Profile: BuyAssociation Marketplace