LOS ANGELES, Oct. 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — Binatone Global and Hubble Connected will showcase new emotional home and smart living products at the Hong Kong Electronics Fair from October 13-16, 2015 at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre at booth 1B-B02 including the anticipated Moto Life and MBP877 Connect. Binatone will also unveil the new line of Motorola wearable audio technology including new generation wireless earbuds and more.
Moto Life: A portable WiFi HD lifestyle video camera that offers wireless functionality through WiFi connectivity.
Binatone, a leading provider of consumer electronics and lifestyle products for a broad range of applications including baby, pet and family connectivity at home, will showcase more than 50 products including its newest product offerings with live demonstrations. Its products are sold under world leading brands such as Motorola, AEG, Binatone and iDECT.
Hubble is a new services and solutions platform that provides end-to-end IoT Connected Solutions to enhance consumer experience across a broad range of Binatone products. It also enables industry leading Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) to rapidly and seamlessly integrate their products to The Cloud.
Among others, new 2016 products on display include:
- Moto Surround: A new generation of completely wireless earbuds designed to deliver incredible sound. These earbuds offer 12 hours of playtime with integrated mic and vibration technology so you never miss a call. Do more with the Moto Connect application including customize your sound with different sound profiles, find your lost earbuds on a map, get battery status notifications and more. Enjoy 150 ft. of extended range so you can leave your phone inside and take your music outside.
Baby Nursery Ecosystem Offerings:
- Motorola MBP877CONNECT: The world’s smartest baby monitor will come with a 7 inch display, 1024×600 resolution and touch screen capability. The MBP877CONNECT provides intelligent data including room temperature, humidity, noise, light, and basic activity in addition to two-way communication between parent and baby with both local and remote access via the Hubble app.
Pet Nursery Ecosystem Offerings:
- Motorola SCOUT2500 & SCOUT5000: The SCOUT products are the latest in wearable technology for pets that allow owners to stay connected with their pets from anywhere in the world through GPS tracking, bark notifications, two-way audio communication, and live video streaming via the Hubble app.
Home Connect Ecosystem Offerings:
- Motorola FOCUS86 & BLE Tag: The newest home monitor from Binatone features WiFi connectivity, two-way communication, 80-degree field of vision, BLE technology, infrared night vision, motion triggered notifications, remote HD 1080P video streaming, motion, sound, and temperature alerts. With the BLE tag, users can place the tag throughout the home for door or window motion sensing, and presence detection to keep the home safe.
- Moto Life: A portable WiFi HD lifestyle video camera that offers wireless functionality through WiFi connectivity, BLE connection to mobile and other BLE control devices. The camera also utilizes one-touch operation, hands-free mode, a wide field-of-view, a high-res optical sensor (16MP Low Lux Sensor Shoots 2K @ 30fps and 1080p @ 60fps Videos), a built-in microphone and speaker, a SD slot for saving videos, long lasting battery power, durable water resistant casing and more.
About Binatone: Binatone is a leading provider of innovative consumer electronics and lifestyle products for a broad range of applications including baby nursery, pet nursery and family connectivity at home. Its products are sold under world leading brands such as Motorola, AEG, Binatone and iDECT. For over 56 years, Binatone maintains its position as a key player in the consumer electronics industry by offering innovative products and solutions. For more information, visit www.binatoneglobal.com
About Hubble Connected: Hubble Connected Limited (‘Hubble’) is a global Internet of Things (IoT) Solutions and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) provider with offices in USA, Canada, UK, India, Hong Kong and Vietnam. The Hubble platform enables operators and service providers to enhance their offerings and leading global original equipment manufacturers (OEM) to deliver fully integrated connected propositions with rich applications that include live video streaming, Cloud recording and GPS tracking. Hubble has an industry leading ability to offer affordable full global Cellular connectivity. As well as directly connecting a host of leading global brands such as Motorola, Binatone, AEG, and Beurer, Hubble is a member of the AllSeen Alliance and Thread Group; making products interoperable with other major brands, such as Electrolux, LG, Nest and Samsung. For more information, visit www.hubbleconnected.com