Located in the heart of the city, yet with nature on your doorstep, Pacific Place Apartments adjoins Hong Kong Park’s eight hectares of lush greenery, for year-round leisure and pleasure.
Intelligently designed and impeccably appointed, the serviced apartments’ interior layouts maximise your living space for an exceptionally comfortable home.
A wide range of premium services is available, to facilitate a lifestyle distinguished by lavish pampering and unrivalled convenience.
Pacific Place Apartments is set amid one of Hong Kong’s most affluent and vibrant urban lifestyle hubs. As part of the Pacific Place complex, it adjoins a world-renowned shopping mall designed by international award-winning British designer Thomas Heatherwick, three five-star hotels, a premium luxury hotel and three Grade-A office towers. At nearby Starstreet Precinct, boutique cafes, art galleries and designer furniture shops await.
- Smart TV, Bose surround-sound home theatre system in living room
- Smart TV and Bose Wave System in master bedroom
- Full-equipped kitchen with a range of kitchen appliances including microwave oven, conventional oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, washer-dryer, coffee maker, range of crockery, glassware, tableware and utensils
- Telephone lines with complimentary local phone calls
- Complimentary broadband internet and Wi-Fi service
- Over 110 local and international TV channels
- Pre-installed IDD and fax connections in addition to voicemail
- Complimentary membership of health and leisure facilities at adjoining Conrad Hong Kong which includes: outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour fitness centre
- Resident services (8am-9pm during weekdays and 8am-5pm during weekends and public holidays)
- Daily housekeeping service (Monday to Sunday)
- 24-hour multilingual concierge service
- 24-hour security and maintenance services
- Discounted rates with Conrad Hong Kong’s business centre, valet service, food and beverage outlets and 24-hour room service
- Limousine service for city commute and airport transfers
- Management fee
- Water bills & electricity bills
- Government rent & rate
- Air-conditioning fee