Unit / Flat / Apartment :
Gross Area: 3096 (sq.ft.) | Saleable Area:
- Picturesque green views to all sides with the lush green Piper Hill towards the back and the quiet cul-de-sac road with its lovely varied tries like bread fruit and the like torwards the front of the house.
- Amazing colonial family home that focuses on maximum space. With upgraded bathrooms and new kitchen cabinets, it has been nicely restored with attention to detail.
- Light coloured walls and ceilings throughout are complemented by the beautiful dark wooden parquet floors.
- The enormous living room can combine with the family room to give you ample space.
- Dining room can be accessed from the living room or from the corridor near the kitchen for convenience. The dark brown built-in cabinets are very useful when entertaining as they can be used to serve buffet style meals.
- Master bedroom can hold a king-sized bed with bedside tables, and there is ample space as the built-in wardrobe is designed flush with the wall.
- Brand new modern master bathroom features a bathtub with shower head. Storage cabinet under the sink and mirror above are provided.
- Second bedroom can also accommodate a king-sized bed and features a large built-in wooden wardrobe.
- Third bedroom is sized similarly to the second bedroom. While it has no wardrobe, it can hold a king-sized bed.
- Brand new guest bathroom features a modern shower cabin and also offers storage space below the sink. A mirror is provided.
- Near the bedrooms is a store room that can hold your suitcases or baby strollers and bulky items like winter garments.
- Western style kitchen is big enough to satisfy any family and has lots of new hanging and standing cabinets for all your storage needs. Plenty of space for oven, stove, fridge, freezer and all your household appliances.
- Utility room off the kitchen has ample space for laundry gadgetry. There is a drying rack overhead, and the rear access door is also located here. The extra store room holding the fuse boxes could serve as a pantry.
- Two very decent-sized maid's rooms with window off the utility room can easily hold a bed and small wardrobe each.
- Simple but renovated maid's bathroom provides a shower with toilet.
- A further store room close to the main entrance will come in handy when entertaining guests with heavy coats.
- First big balcony off the dining room is accessed via large French windows and can combine your indoor dining space with the outdoors, allowing for large parties.
- Second big balcony off the family room is accessed via large French windows and allows you to expand the play area for your children.