House / Villa :
Gross Area: 2312 (sq.ft.) | Saleable Area:
Ref# : L7836064
- Nice open views from the private roof terrace as well as views of the residential neighbourhood of the Le Bleu private driveway and the Coastal Skyline.
- A view of the picturesque tree-lined Le Bleu private driveway from the dining room with private terrace as well as the second bedroom.
- All other windows face the garden with lush greenery and the communal park beyond.
- A statement of uber-glam and oppulence, this fully furnished house within close reach of the MTR has a decor absolutely unique with its white walls and ceilings featuring baroque gilded stucco style decor. There are crystal chandeliers and other lavish details making this a truly special residence. Split-level air-conditioning system throughout the house helps to keep the temperature comfortable even at the height of summer.
- Living room comes with custom-made golden suite of sofas with golden ornate coffee table and golden chaise-longue, all with matching golden cushions, as well as ornate golden cabinets on both sides of the room, offering plenty of display space for personal objects and even comes with a large TV.
- Dining room is up one flight of stairs, overlooking the liviing room in a galleria type set-up and comes with a large ornate round table with turning disk plus sideboard with large TV. (The altar shown in the photo is not included!)
- Modern kitchen is located on the same level as the dining room for easy access and offers plenty of storage space in the dark brown hanging and standing cabinets. Built-in high quality appliances include fridge freezer, Western oven with gas hob stove and range hood as well as a steam oven.
- Maids room is accessible from the kitchen and has its own washroom.
- Guest powder room is located next to the kitchen off the dining room for extra convenience when entertaining.
- Bedrooms are located one level up from the dining room and are accessed via the landing off the staircase with wooden steps and white walls.
- Master bedroom is very spacious and features a big comfortable bed and a huge dark brown wooden wardrobe covering the entire wall all the way to the ceiling.
- Master bathroom features a bathtub as well as a shower cabin. Beautiful mosaic style floor tiles are nicely shown off by sunshine entering through the skylight.
- Second bedroom has been decorated to be a childrens dreamland with beautiful childrens beds, white cabinets with integrated desk and wardrobes with Disney features.
- Third bedroom features a large brown built-in wardrobe and a big comfortable bed.
- Guest bathroom on landing features a modern shower cabin and serves second and third bedrooms.
- Private roof terrace is big enough to enjoy parties, to sunbathe, to dry your laundry in the fresh ocean breeze or to set up a childrens play pool for example. The washer dryer is located here, safely installed in an outdoor storage system.
- Private terrace off the dining room is accessed via the sliding French windows and lets you extend the dining experience to the outdoors. The owner has installed a transparent roof so you can enjoy this lovely space even in the rain.
- Master bedroom and third bedroom each features a balcony accessible via sliding French windows and is big enough for a narrow table and chairs or a slim lounger.
- Private garden accessible either directly from the private entrance area after the main access gate of the house or from the living room has been very well managed and offers a lush green lawn as well as some shrubs and plants around its perimeters.