House / Villa :
Gross Area: 2312 (sq.ft.) | Saleable Area:
The Official Website of Hong Kong Homes Limited www.hongkonghomes.com,
since 1995. Please be aware of other bogus look-alike websites.
Ref# : L7831932
- Charming view of the picturesque private road with young trees and terraced low-rise residential houses towards the front of the house as well as other residential developments of the area with the backdrop of majestic green mountains.
- Living room enjoys lush green view of the private garden.
- White, bright and ultra modern, this beautifully designed family home has a great layout.
- A few steps leading up the the main entrance accessing the spacious living room with nice white tiled floor and double ceiling height.
- Open stairs from the living area lead to the dining area. Dining area is open towards the living room (gallery style) and has lovely sunswept terrace to facilitate adhoc outdoor dining or easy access to a barbeque. Dining area level has accesses kitchen and guest powder room, which is decorated in beige and has a sink and WC.
- Stairs leading up from first floor dining area level to bedroom level on second floor have an elegant dark wooden surface.
- Kitchen is accessed from the dining area is bright and modern with plenty of cupboard space. Built-in appliances include large fridge/freezer, additional freezer, washer/dryer, microwave oven, Western style oven and gas hob stove with range hood.
- Small maid's room accessed directly from kitchen. The little window lets in some natural light. Maid's room directly accesses its own little bathroom with shower, sink and WC.
- All bedrooms have white walls and ceilings and dark wooden floors matching upper level stairs.
- Master bathroom decorated in elegant toffee colour has a bathtub, multi-function shower, two glass sinks and WC. A window and a large skylight sweep the room in bright sunshine during the day.
- Master bedroom and second bedroom both have an easy-to-furnish layout and enjoy balconies towards the garden at the back of the house.
- Third bedroom has similarly sensible layout and a window facing the small private road.
- Guest bathroom on second floor serving second and third bedroom is decorated in beige marbled tiles and has a multi-function shower.
- Generously proportioned private garden surrounded by a low wall and tall, lush green vegetation for extra privacy. Floor is stone tiled. A little green oasis with shrubs, pot plants and a tiny lawn sets a cheerful accent. The garden is big enough to host outdoor parties.
- Terrace off upstairs dining area accessed via large sliding French windows faces the small private road and enjoys sunshine.
- Balconies off the master bedroom and second bedroom are facing the garden and are both accessed via large sliding French doors. They are big enough for small table and chairs or a little lounger.
- Private roof terrace with enough space for sunbathing or stargazing offers views to all directions.