House / Villa :
Gross Area: 2000 (sq.ft.) | Saleable Area:
The Official Website of Hong Kong Homes Limited www.hongkonghomes.com,
since 1995. Please be aware of other bogus look-alike websites.
Ref# : L27129364
- Magnificent sea views of Silverstrand beach bounded by a range of mountains at the horizon.
- Floor-to-ceiling doors opening up the vast living room to the lushy private garden.
- A balcony is attached to the dining room.
- Big master bedroom includes a dressing area, walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom with bathtub and standing shower.
- Two other bedrooms have useful built-in wardrobes. Second bedroom with floor-to-ceiling windows is a generous size, whilst the third bedroom is suitable for a child or guest.
- Built-in gas stove, exhaust hood, built-in steamer & oven, fridge and a lot of cabinets in the kitchen, which leads to the private terrace and a maids room with bed and wardrobe.
- Well appointed study areas on the roof terrace and near the main entrance respectively.
- Generous, equipped, gym room is located at the end of the terrace. A washer / dryer is installed in this room also.
- Two guest bathrooms, one off the dining room and another next to the second bedroom.
- Featuring BASF Neopor 80mm thick insulation board, 20 times the strength of regular insulation, the house has excellent insulation from outside weather and allows for relatively constant temperature throughout the year.
- Furniture is optional.
- Wonderful views from the private roof terrace which includes a study area.
- Huge green garden off the living room and the quiet terrace with high walls through the kitchen provide excellent space for family activities and alfresco dinners.
- Master bedroom and second bedroom have access to a long balcony, whilst the dining room enjoys its own balcony.
- Garage for two cars.