|Property Type:||Unit / Flat / Apartment|
|Area & District:||Hong Kong Island , Causeway Bay|
|Building Name:||Kingston Building|
|Address:||2&4 Kingston Street|
|Gross Area (sq.ft.):||1200|
|Saleable Area (sq.ft.):||706|
|Outside Area (sq.ft.):||-|
|No. of bedroom(s):||2|
|No. of bathrooms(s):||2|
|The Official Website of Hong Kong Homes Limited www.hongkonghomes.com,
since 1995. Please be aware of other bogus look-alike websites.
Ref# : L4618724
- Out-stretching views from the nearby buildings to the Victoria harbour.
- This colonial apartment feels light and airy with the white painted walls and light colour floor tiles, balanced with dark-colour wood boards for the doors, skirting, built-in wardrobes and cabinets.
- French windows slide open to a seaview balcony.
- Bedrooms can accommodate a queen or king-sized bed. Built-in wardrobes rise to the ceiling height.
- Kitchen has quality cabinets, marbled countertop, and stainless built-in appliances.
- Bathrooms maintain a simple design with light colour tiles and modern style sanitary ware.
- Large balcony offers an expansive view of the Victoria Harbour.