|Property Type:||Unit / Flat / Apartment|
|Area & District:||Hong Kong Island , Mid-Levels West|
|Building Name:||Fook Wah Mansions|
|Address:||43-53 Lyttelton Road|
|Gross Area (sq.ft.):||798|
|Saleable Area (sq.ft.):||639|
|Outside Area (sq.ft.):||-|
|No. of bedroom(s):||2|
|No. of bathrooms(s):||1|
|Ref# : L6257241
- Friendly neighbourhood view can be enjoyed from the private roof terrace and living room windows.
- This cleverly renovated, partially furnished apartment is cool and sophisticated with dark hardwood flooring, large windows, modern lighting, and concealed storage.
- Combined living and dining area has two large Juliet balconies with sliding glass doors.
- Master bedroom has two built-in wardrobes with plenty of hanging capacity, built-in drawers, and a large, concealed shoe cabinet. The room can comfortably accommodate a queen-size bed.
- Second bedroom can also fit a queen-size bed and has a built-in desk with additional storage.
- Elegant open kitchen features a built-in induction stovetop, oven and dishwasher. A concealed refrigerator/freezer and microwave oven, and a combined washer and dryer are also provided.
- Guest bathroom is tastefully designed in grey and white marble and features a large shower with chrome handheld shower attachment, a bright vanity area, and deep drawers below the countertop for additional storage.
- Private roof terrace has external access through the common stairwell just one floor above, making it an ideal space to entertain friends. Features include a built-in bar with sink, built-in lighting, a large planter, and cement sitting area to accommodate guests.